Friday, July 08, 2005

10 Things You Never Hear in Church

  1. Hey! It's MY turn to sit in the front row!
  2. I was so enthralled that I never noticed that your sermon went 25 minutes over time.
  3. Personally, I find witnessing more enjoyable than GOLF!
  4. I've decided to give our church the RM500 a month that I used to spend on entertainment.
  5. I volunteer to be the permanent teacher in our Sunday School.
  6. Forget the minimum salary. Let's pay our pastor so that he can live like we do!
  7. I LOVE it when we sing songs that I've never heard before!
  8. Since we're all here, let's start the service early.
  9. Pastor, we'd like to send you to a Bible seminar in Hawaii.
  10. Nothing inspires me and strengthens my committment like our annual pledge for missions and building.

Let's PRAY that we will hear this in churches more and more!

No comments: